Cheek Fillers in Meredith, NH
If you don’t like how your cheekbones look, you might think about getting cheek fillers, which are also called dermal fillers. These beauty treatments are meant to lift your cheekbones, give your face more volume, and get rid of fine lines and wrinkles. Fillers for the cheeks are becoming more and more popular, and we here at Life Medi Spa are here to help you achieve the looking you’re going for.
What are Cheek Fillers?
Cheek fillers are injections that make the area above and around your cheekbones look fuller. This gives the impression that the bones are more defined, and the fillers can also smooth out wrinkles and fine lines by adding volume under the skin. A few different types of materials can be used in cheek fillers. Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers, like Juvederm and Restylane, and polylactic acid dermal fillers, like Sculptra, are recommended for the cheeks and under the eyes. These kinds of dermal fillers only last for a short time. We use Juvederm at Life Medi Spa to help our patients achieve their ideal look.
Cheek Fillers Treatment in the Lakes Region NH
Here at Life Medi Spa, we are ready to help you achieve your goals. Whether it be for a younger look, or just to help bring your cheeks to life, our professionals are here to help. Come see us in beautiful Meredith, NH in the Lakes Region for your aesthetic needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Benefits?
Compared to other treatments like cheek implants and facelifts, cheek fillers have several clear advantages:
- Fillers can be done in the office of a professional with little or no anesthesia
- Recovery is quick, and most people can go back to work or their regular activities right away
- The results can last for months or even years, but they aren’t permanent, so if you change your mind, you don’t have to live with them
- There is a very low chance of serious problems or infections from cheek fillers
- They can be changed after they have been put in. This means that you can add more filler to the injection site until you get the look you want
- Fillers for your cheeks are cheaper than more invasive plastic surgery if you want to make them look fuller
Are Cheek Fillers Safe?
Cheek fillers are a simple, low-risk procedure with little downtime, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t a chance of side effects. Common side effects of cheek fillers include:
All fillers for the skin have a small chance of causing an allergic reaction or an infection. If you use a provider who isn’t licensed or hasn’t done it before, you’re more likely to have rare side effects. These rare effects are:
- Filler leakage
- Tissue death due to circulation blockage
- Injury to your veins or arteries
- Vision loss
With Life Medi Spa, our trained professionals are here to help you achieve safe and successful cheek filler results.